Sonic Dash APK
December 19, 2016
How far can the world’s fastest hedgehog run?
Play as Sonic the Hedgehog as you dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running game.
The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog stars in his first endless running game – how far can you go?
Unleash Sonic’s incredible dash move that allows you to run at insane speed and destroy everything in your path!
Utilise Sonic’s powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Plus defeat enemies using Sonic’s devastating homing attack!
Sonic’s beautifully detailed world comes to life on mobile and tablet – never has an endless runner looked so good!
Choose to play as one of Sonic’s friends, including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles.
EPIC BOSS BATTLES
Face off against two of Sonic's biggest rivals, the always scheming and cunning Dr. Eggman and the devastatingly deadly Zazz from Sonic Lost World! Use all of Sonic's agility and speed to take down these villains before it's too late!
Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you run further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters!
KEEP ON RUNNING
Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique missions, or win amazing prizes including Red Star Rings & additional characters by completing Daily Challenges and playing the Daily Spin.
Challenge your friends on the leader boards or invite your friends through Facebook to prove who the best speed runner is…
- - - - -
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
- - - - -
SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC DASH are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
- Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- Download files without notification:
- Allows the app to download files through the download manager without any notification being shown to the user.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.