IStunt 2 APK
July 16, 2015
Escape deadly buzz saws, keep you balance through gravity shifts and speed boosts, grind your way to victory in this fast paced and insanely addictive snowboarding game!
"The sense of being just enough in control is cool, and adds to the overall thrill ride element of iStunt 2." - IGN
"Pulling off a twisting move, a couple of grabs, and tilting just right, and just in time, for a perfect landing is what makes iStunt 2 a blast." - PocketGamer
"iStunt 2 is full of clever and surprising levels that remain exhilerating all the way through. iStunt 2 is a stunner." - SlideToPlay
★ Stunning HD graphics!
★ Fast paced gaming with perfectly balanced tilt controls!
★ 88 insane levels + more levels added regularly to keep all your extreme snowboarding needs satisfied!
★ In-game store with cool unique items!
★ Google Games services integration. Achievements and leaderboards - show you're friends who's the stunt king in these deadly slopes!
If you're tired of just tapping games away embrace the full gaming experience. Tilt, tap and slide your way to victory!
Try also the free web version of iStunt 2 on our website:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.