Bike Rivals APK
July 15, 2015
Bike Rivals is a new and exciting physics based motocross game from Miniclip.
Be the most intense, competitive and quickest rider in order to get the 3 stars on all the levels, while enjoying the amazing bike physics and fast-paced gameplay. But this isn’t just about finishing each level...it’s about getting the fastest time! Try your best to beat the clock and see how you compare against your friends.
With simple controls, tap on the edges of the screen to accelerate and brake, while tilting the device to lean backwards or forward, giving you an edge in key sections of the levels. Take on the death defying worlds of Trial Zone and Apocalypse, with their numerous dynamic elements that make this game very challenging.
Perform tricks like wheelies, backflips and frontflips to get some nitro boosts, or pick them up throughout the levels. Use them wisely, and you’ll get even better race times!
- Amazing realistic physics
- Tilt and touch controls
- Many defying levels and more coming soon
- Many bikes with different physics for a great gameplay experience
- Awesome and quirky characters
- In-game achievements
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
* Now you can play multiplayer without spending fuel!
* General bug fixes and performance improvements