Anger Of Stick 2 APK
June 30, 2015
Experience the game's 3 different modes:
- Jump Jump: Where you must go up and keep jumping to avoid falling behind, while defeating enemies at the same time!
- Survival: Kill all the enemies and survive as long as you can!
- Doodle Runner: run for as long as you can, while avoiding hazards and collecting money to spend in weapons upgrades!
* Action *
Feel the fast action of Anger of Stick 2, with its realistic fighting and more than 130 combat moves! Perfom the newly added special air combo to defeat all enemies at one time!
* Weapons *
Use a deadly weapons arsenal and choose between the UZI, M1911, Grenade Launcher, Spas-12, SG550, Remington-870, Flamethrower, Ray-gun, Mini-gun, Bat, and the Sword! Combine these with the Helicopter and the Robot to overcome those doodle enemies!
* Map *
Walk through deserts, cities and forests in your quest to rid the world of these menacing stick figures! You can even fight inside buildings!
- An infinite combo attack is available with Hero air combo!
- Enemies can be handled by using robots and helicopters on the streets!
- To avoid attacks from enemy guns and robots you will need to press the button on the key to move to the left.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.