Episode + Pretty Little Liars APK
Varies with device
December 22, 2016
If you haven’t checked it out yet, start reading PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!
- CREATE YOUR PERSONAL LOOK and choose your best outfits.
- MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE LIARS and hang out with the coolest clique.
- EXPERIENCE THE SUSPENSE and uncover the mysterious “A”.
- DATE THE HOT GUY and decide your path to romance.
Explore our wide catalog of over 35,000 stories in your favorite genres, from romance to comedy to fantasy to adventure.
- INTERACTIVE STORIES make choices that determine your success, friends, path to love, and popularity.
- FIND ROMANCE by dating and fall in love.
- UNRAVEL mysteries and survive the dangers that lie ahead.
- DRESS your character and choose the style that will help you express yourself.
OTHER FEATURED STORIES:
New story! Check out HOLLYWOOD DAYS WITH HAYES, featuring internet sensation Hayes Grier. Your choices determine how you rise in the Hollywood ranks. As the lines blur between fantasy and reality, how will you manage? Let's see what you've got! You might even fall in love as your adventure unfolds...
MEAN GIRLS: SENIOR YEAR. Step inside girl world, right where the Mean Girls movie left off, and navigate the drama and romance of Senior Year at North Shore High. As you battle Regina George, you will get to know characters from the Mean Girls movie like Cady, Janis, Damian, and of course the Plastics. You will also meet the guy of your dreams, but Regina won't let you get him that easily. What choices will you make Senior Year? And is ‘Fetch’ finally going to happen?
DEMI LOVATO: PATH TO FAME. In Season 3: Confidently Me, you star in your very own tour! After winning a spot on Demi’s tour in Season 1 and touring the world as Demi’s opening act in Season 2, it’s time to embrace your true self and define your dream career. As Demi shares her advice on taking control of destiny, what choices will you make as you become a role model for aspiring stars? JOIN DEMI in an interactive story where your choices determine who you meet, the friends you make, the people you date and how you rise to the top of the charts.
TM & ©2016 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
Please note that Episode is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you want to limit the ability to make in-app purchases, you may create a PIN in the Settings menu from within the Google Play Store.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.