Animals Memory Game For Kids APK
January 10, 2017
* Playing this animals matching game with your kids will help them improve their recognition while having fun.
* Kids memory game contains very cute images of animals as lion, cat, dog, elephant, etc., which are on memory cards.
* Animals memory game is a game for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, school children and teens. Both, boys and girls will love this game.
* It has been recently scientifically proven that regular mental and concentration exercise can greatly improve memory of kids.
How to play animals game for kids:
For each level, player is required to tap the square buttons and need to memorize what is behind it in order to match its couple. Players are required to complete a level in minimum finger taps to match all animals.
Features of animals memory games for kids:
- Three different levels of game play: easy (2 x 3 puzzles), medium (3 x 4 puzzles) & hard (4 x 5 puzzles)
- Memory game develops recognition, concentration and motor skills of kid
- Matching games has cute sounds for kids
- Colorful HD graphic designed for toddlers
- Sound settings to adjust or even on/off game sounds and music
- Visual memory training
- Matching game has highscore (paid feature)
- Vibrant, beautiful and colorful recognizable images of animals like wolf, tiger, lion, crocodile, fox, dog, cat, etc.
- It helps kids to recognize and teach different animals
- Matching game is designed and structured according to kid's mentality
- Application may contains ads to keep it free
* Simple and intuitive interface which is easy to use and easy to play, specially designed for children.
* Animals memory games for kids is also optimized for tablets (provide HD pictures).
* This free animals memory game for kids will keep your children quiet and entertained in car, in a restaurant or everywhere.
Have fun to play with our matching game!
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.