Money Tree City APK
June 7, 2016
Become an entrepreneur – build bistros and a myriad of restaurants and cafes, movie theatres, fancy stores, banks, casinos, nightclubs and all the finer things in life that are so appreciated by the rich and famous! Decorate your diamond-studded city and add landmarks to it! Keep your city growing by investing in your venues and remember: money attracts money and LET IT BLING!
Now that you’re wealthy, PARTY HARD like the rest of ‘em! Vegas-style fun awaits for you with the casino, where you can play pachinko and the slots machines. Play HARD and win BIG!
• An unique blend of clicker and builder game
• Create a city that’d make Monaco and Montecarlo look like the dodgy part of town
• Customize and decorate your city with all the BLING money can buy
• Build special buildings with amazing minigames! The wealthy need their fun too!
• Monitor your tree (and bank account) growth! Your city will expand and so will your profits!
• Enjoy a mix between neoliberal capitalism and Chinese myth at its best
Download Money Tree City now and enjoy all the things money can buy – FOR FREE!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.