War Of Mercenaries APK
January 26, 2015
" It's genuinely fun" - Gamezebo
"Thrilling gameplay which offers you the most amazing experience in battling against other players in real time." - Techulator
"Great potential to qualify as one of the best strategy games on Facebook" - DotMMO
Following ages of clash, battle and conquest, the war of all wars came to the land. Now it is your turn to conquer the world by the throat and take what you will as you carve your name into a bloody new era of Mercenaries! Build your kingdom, assemble a powerful army, join alliances and clash with friends and enemies!!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Experience real-time war against other players
• Build your kingdom and test your skills against others in the World Map
• Wage war with over 15 blood-thirsty Mercenaries and 3 powerful Beasts to loot resources & command control
• Climb weekly and all-time leader boards to rise through the ranks
• Collect Battle Points from victories & defences to compete in competitive Leagues
• Have fun with engaging setting and impressive visuals
• Compete with millions of users around the world with seamless synchronization with the Facebook version
• Join Alliances, help friends and send gifts
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Minor bug fixes have been made.