SUPO Cleaner (Super Power) APK
December 30, 2016
★★★SUPO Cleaner is 100% Free! Download it for free and never worry about your phone speed again! ★★★
►Accelerating and optimizing overall performance
One-tap to clean and optimize your phone memory, get your phone functioning with better performance. The app can help force ending backend processes. You will enjoy a more smooth online experience after a boost by our superior phone optimization algorithm;
►Cleaning junk files
The app will run an elaborate analysis to detect junk files, surplus memory and cache, delete them in order to free up your memory and storage;
► Cooling CPU
The app will detect the most consumptive App. Make it clean and neat for the purpose of cooling your CPU;
►Cleaning optionally and automatically
You can make choice of specific cleaning categories when making phone boost, including cleaning unwanted cache, advertisement cache, downloaded APK packages in storage, etc. speed up your phone performance with this super cleaner!
Preventing specific group of apps from being killed in the background by the app or cleaned of their caches
Helping you to manage apps that silently start automatically during phone launch and consume unnecessary battery power
►Listing device information
This app will gather all related information about your phone and make the info listed together in one page for you to have a quick overview of your device’s property, such as size of phone storage, Android system version, CPU info, battery temperature, etc.
If you were asked for camera access in the phone in some app versions, it was because the app needs to request information about camera resolution, please be reassured that we respect our users and no privacy would be intruded.
If you were misled to download SUPO Cleaner (like Save your battery life,against viruses, adware),please send feedback to us. Meanwhile, it's really helpful if you could find out the trouble maker together with us.
Our email: [email protected]
***If you like it, please support us by rating it ★★★★★.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SUPO-Cleaner-Page-282609748784957
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Read your Web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Read battery statistics:
- Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Change system display settings:
- Allows the app to change the current configuration, such as the locale or overall font size.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Write web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to modify the Browser's history or bookmarks stored on your device. This may allow the app to erase or modify Browser data. Note: this permission may note be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Uninstall shortcuts:
- Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
- Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- Download files without notification:
- Allows the app to download files through the download manager without any notification being shown to the user.
- Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
- Modify secure system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's secure settings data. Not for use by normal apps.
- Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
- Write Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to change the settings and shortcuts in Home.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.