Internet Speed Test APK
August 31, 2016
Internet Speed Test is an Internet Speed and usage monitor for your smartphone.
Now you can Monitor Your Internet Speed Smartly, Safely and In a Correct Way.
Internet Speed Test is one of the most powerful and advanced tool which helps you to measure Internet connection speed on your Android Mobile. The application is equipped with a modern, intuitive interface.
The speed test is specifically optimized for mobile devices and measures accurately on GPRS, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connection. It also shows daily both mobile and Wi-Fi data usage with current internet download and upload speed.
There are mobile upload, mobile download, mobile ping , Wi-Fi upload, Wi-Fi download and Wi-Fi total usage information. There is meter which shows indicator on it to show exact speed.
WHY INTERNET SPEED TEST:
- Simple and Easy Interface to use without needed rooted phone
- Real Time Monitoring of Speed test whether your internet connection is on 3G or 4G or Wi-Fi
- Feature of taking Daily and Monthly Basis Internet Usage Record
- Highly Effective graphics and designing with Material Design Principals
- Compatible with a wide array of Android devices
You can squeeze up to more battery life by using our application that requires very low battery in your phone as well as it contains very low space in your phone, you can call it lite version too.
The main feature of our app is that it uses very low space in your phone and consuming very low battery to run. It will provide internet speed test result in no time. There is no need to wait more to see the internet speed test result.
- 99.9 % accurately estimates Internet Bandwidth Downloading as well as uploading speed
- User friendly Interface with personalized UI design
- Resulting measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
- (Downlink) tests download speed
- (Uplink) tests upload speed
- An automatic selection of speed test parameters depending on the type of a connection (Wi-Fi, 2G/3G/4G mobile)
- No sharing purpose of your confidential speed test results available to any social site
- Results in appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet
- Shows the exact time required in ping
- History log provides all the data regarding last few Speed test results to sort the list according to the different criteria
- Information in detail about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type)
- Real-time monitor shows internet connection consistency
- Always verify the speed you were promised
This Application is Powerful and easy to use. If you are in search of an Internet Speed Testing app which is really able to check the speed of your internet connection, you've found it! This Internet Speed Test runs on your device and guarantees the accurate result for Android internet connection.
(Relative: Internet Speed Meter, Internet Speed Tester , Internet Speed Test 3G,4G,Wifi, Internet Speed Test Meter, Internet Bandwidth Speed Test, Real Time, Live Internet Speed Monitor, Network Meter, Network Speed Meters, Internet Bandwidth Meter )
Internet Speed test is the most reliable internet speed tester in its category, but that doesn’t stop us to add more and more stuff in to it so you always have the best experience. We are always be there to improve our app with your reviews, so if you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know.
For further assistance or any issue regarding our app feel free to contact us .We will happily respond you regarding your query.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.