December 22, 2015
Search flyer deals and coupon matchups by item, brand, or category to quickly find the best deals on your weekly essentials and make saving super easy. Flipp’s ultimate shopping list will help you plan ahead by finding what’s on sale for what you need to buy and stay on track in-store.
Here’s what the experts are saying about Flipp:
USA Today -- "Flipp is the ultimate flyer aggregator. Don’t shop without it."
Good Housekeeping: Apps We’re Loving -- “I know that moms are time-pressed and busy, and apps need to be seamless, intuitive, and helpful for them to take notice. Flipp is all of these things”
CNET -- “Lots of apps promise to serve up store coupons, but this is the first I've seen to actually recreate store circulars and add interactive elements. Cool stuff.”
Parents Canada: "The innovative and free digital flyer app is a shopper’s best friend and the must-have app for on-the-go"
Flipp has been named a top shopping app to help save money in over 350 publications including TechCrunch, ABC News, Forbes, USA Today, The Washington Post, Huffington Post, The Boston Globe, The Marilyn Denis Show, CP24, The Globe and Mail, and Metro News. Top Mom Bloggers are calling Flipp their “shopping buddy”, the “go-to app for saving money”, their “best friend” and a “life saver”.
What our users are saying:
“I’ve saved anywhere from $5 to $100 in a week by using Flipp to shop grocery sales”
“I saved $33.47 by creating a list, shopping the flyer and price matching for the best deals.”
“I went to two stores, picked up all the items from my list and saved almost 26% on my grocery bill by doing it this way”
· Flip – Browse through local circulars quickly and intuitively
· Coupons – Coupons from the brands you love
· Shopping List – Plan ahead and stay organized while shopping by adding items to the in-app list; discover deals for each item on the list and check them off at the store
· Search – Easily find a specific store, item or brand
· Clippings – Tap an item in a weekly ad to clip it for easy reference
· Item Details – Find additional product information and reviews
· Discount Slider – Find the best savings by percentage discount at a glance
· Notifications – Receive reminders about expiring clippings as well as updates on offers at nearby retailers to ensure users never miss a deal
· Sharing: Share offers with your friends and family on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and e-mail
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Performance improvements on app launch