January 27, 2017
For American users simply add loyalty cards from your favorite stores on to Flipp and then clip coupon deals to your card for instant savings at checkout.
For Canadian users add your favourite points and loyalty cards to Flipp to make shopping even easier at checkout.
Flipp brings you the latest flyers from your favourite stores including Walmart, Target, Dollar General, Walgreens, The Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, CVS, JCPenney, Best Buy, Lowe’s and over 800 more retailers. You can save 20-50% on the items you need every week.
Here’s what the experts are saying about Flipp:
Parents Canada: "The innovative and free digital flyer app is a shopper’s best friend and the must-have app for on-the-go"
Good Housekeeping: Apps We’re Loving -- “I know that moms are time-pressed and busy, and apps need to be seamless, intuitive, and helpful for them to take notice. Flipp is all of these things”
Flipp has been named a top shopping app to help save money in over 350 publications including TechCrunch, ABC News, Forbes, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, The Marilyn Denis Show, CP24, The Globe and Mail, and Metro News. Top Mom Bloggers are calling Flipp their “shopping buddy”, the “go-to app for saving money”, their “best friend” and a “life saver”.
- Quickly browse through your favourite local flyers including Dollar General, BI-LO, Winn-Dixie, London Drugs, Co-op and more.
- Match hundreds of coupons with flyers from the brands you love for the most savings.
- Plan ahead and discover deals for each item in your Shopping List.
- Search through hundreds of items, retailers, and brands.
- Clip items to organize deals to make your shopping trip easy.
- Discover deals and ultimate savings with the Discount Slider and save up to 50% off.
- Receive reminders about expiring deals, new offers, and updates from your favourite and nearby retailers to stay on top of your deals.
- Print coupons at home and save at Walgreens, CVS, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Walmart, and more.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Minor Material Design Changes
- Bug fixes