January 25, 2017
Never miss a deal at your favorite stores again! Find the latest sales, save coupons, and get notifications for the products you love. Retale lets you view hundreds of weekly ads to find the best deals near you.
✔ Swipe easily through weekly ads, coupons and local deals in your area
✔ All your favorite retailers in one app: Best Buy, JCPenney and many more!
✔ All of the coupons, none of the scissors: Redeem coupons directly from your phone
✔ Get notified about deals and coupons from your favorite retailers
✔ Create shopping lists: Retale automatically connects your products with the latest discounts and weekly deals in your area
✔ Easily check store details such as opening times, telephone numbers and the fastest route to your favorite stores
✔ Save time, save money and save the environment by cancelling your paper catalogs and ads
♥ DEALS, COUPONS AND CIRCULARS FOR ALL YOUR SHOPPING NEEDS ♥
Be the first to know about all the latest holiday ads, coupons, deals, and sales near you. Forget the chaos of paper ads crowding up your mailbox! With Retale, you have all the best deals, weekly ads and in-store promotions in one convenient place. Whether you’re searching for hardware & appliances from Lowes, fabrics from Jo-Ann, or groceries from Kmart, Retale has everything you need.
★ PERSONALIZE YOUR SHOPPING ★
Personalize your shopping trips by setting deal alerts for only the products and stores you care about. Retale isn’t just a coupons app, it also helps you organize all the deals and bargains to make your shopping trips easy and efficient. Create shopping lists and view deals immediately from retailers like Toys R Us, Rite Aid, and Big Lots. Target your item search to instantly save on sale products from Verizon, Menards, and more!
♥ WRITE TO US! ♥
Love deals? Us too. We’re constantly working to improve our app and appreciate your feedback! Please send your comments and ideas to: [email protected]
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.