DFNDR: Antivirus & Cleaner APK
Varies with device
January 17, 2017
Antivirus & Antitheft – Stay Secured
Keep your Android safe and secured with DFNDR’s free antivirus security. Scan for viruses, remove malware, and maintain your privacy with our mobile security system. Take advantage of our spyware removal feature and keep your phone in the best possible condition. Log into our online mobile tracker, and use our antitheft security service to find your phone.
Battery Saver & Phone Booster – The Need for Speed
Use your battery charger less with our newest Total Charge feature for a fast charge. Total Charge will also monitor the battery percentage, and notify you once your Android is fully charged to prevent overcharging the battery.
Free up RAM with our Android booster, and ensure that your battery usage stays low. Don’t let apps that run in the background heat up your CPU, and drain your phone’s battery percentage.
Clear Your Cache & Junk Files – Keep it Clean
The simple answer to keeping a clean phone. Mobile devices tend to store junk files, so why not use DFNDR: Antivirus & Cleaner to clean them up. With 1 click, clear cache files and all junk files slowing your phone down. Remove those pesky pre-installed apps that you’ve been dying to get rid of with our phone cleaner.
Additional security features to guard your Android
★ Intruder Selfie – take a picture of your phone’s thief.
★ Energy Menu Deactivation – prevent intruders from powering down the device when a screen block is present
★ WhatsApp Cleaner – clean your WhatsApp media and audio files with one simple click.
DFNDR: Antivirus & Cleaner will improve performance and make you feel as if your phone is brand new. Boost your battery life, clean your junk files, and utilize our antivirus and antitheft features - make the most out of your Android.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Read your Web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
- Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners' knowledge.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
- Receive text messages (SMS):
- Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
- Send SMS messages:
- Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
- Edit your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
- Reroute outgoing calls:
- Allows the app to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Read battery statistics:
- Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Uninstall shortcuts:
- Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
- Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
- Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- 2.8.0 APK (Updated: January 8, 2016)
- 2.8.0 APK (Updated: December 7, 2015)
- 2.6.4 APK (Updated: October 17, 2015)
- 2.5.5 APK (Updated: September 18, 2015)
- 2.5.3 APK (Updated: September 1, 2015)
- 2.5.2 APK (Updated: August 31, 2015)
- 2.4.9 APK (Updated: August 25, 2015)
- 2.4.9 APK (Updated: August 17, 2015)
- 2.2.3 APK (Updated: May 15, 2015)
- 2.1.3 APK (Updated: April 22, 2015)
- Smart Notifications: receive notifications every time your device needs to be improved and solve all problems with just one tap
- Our anti-phishing feature is improved and more precise
- The Security Scan is also even faster. Solve any malware infection in few seconds. Check it out!