Antivirus Booster & Cleaner APK
February 5, 2016
Download and get to know Kiper, PSafe Total’s personal assistant. He takes care of your
phone 24h so that you can have an Android protected, clean and in full speed.
The optimizer, antivirus and cleaning specialist most downloaded in Brazil automatically identifies what you cellphone needs to stay even safer and faster, suggesting you an action to take. Do you have many copies of photos in different files? Is your phone running slowly? Don’t worry! PSafe Total and its personal assistant send you a notification right on time then all you gotta do is touching your screen a little bit to gain back all of your phone’s power.
It’s more than 60 millions of downloads in an app 100% free and leader on the AV-TEST, main international certifier of performance and security products for mobile phones.
With PSafe Total you got PERSONAL ASSISTANCE, PROTECTION AGAINST VIRUS, MORE STORAGE SPACE, SPEED, SAFE INTERNET CONNECTION, PRIVACY, ANTITHEFT and LOTS OF EASE OF USE.
FEATURES OF PSAFE TOTAL
Antivirus: Real time protection. Count on the biggest antivirus base to fight against digital threats in Latin America. Everything you need to keep your Android safe, protected, and free from virus.
Cleanup: Removal of junk files that compromise the phone's performance. PSafe Total cleans your cache and temporary files, and even lets you identifies and remove apps you rarely use –
freeing up memory to fit new apps, photos and videos.
Speed Memory Up: Optimization to speed your Android up. Restores speed and frees up the phone’s RAM memory with just one touch.
Vault: Unbeatable protection so you can get more privacy for your personal data. Blocks the opening of applications, photos, messages and contacts through an extra password, even if your smartphone is unlocked.
Anti-theft:Complete remote management of your Android. PSafe Total locates, keeps track and manages your mobile device remotely. In case of loss or theft, you can block access and functions, remove apps and archives, and even disable the phone.
Accelerate Internet: Verification of your internet connection safety and speed, even if it’s Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G. Suspicious of your ISP and its connection quality? Noticed some slowness and wants to find out why? Get it tested!
Cool the CPU down: Phone temperature monitoring. Don’t let the apps overload and the running actions heat your device up. PSafe Total checks what can be disabled and turned off to improve your smartphone performance and lets you know!
WhatsApp Cleanup: WhatsApp media files cleaning. Gain storage space by eliminating great quantities of videos, audios and images shared on WhatsApp. Receive alerts about the amounts of saved data and find out what can be removed from the phone.
⇨ Smart Notifications:
Alerts showed to you every time our app identifies the possibility of optimizing your Android’s performance and security.
⇨ Quick Optimization: 3 in 1 - Antivirus, Speed Booster and Cleaning in only one touch.
⇨ Total Apps: A showcase for the safe apps you can download without having to worry about virus getting in your smartphone.
Enjoy our in-app open channel to send your suggestions and reviews for PSafe’s Team. Maybe one of your hints could be in our next app update?!
And you can also count on a free technical support in Portuguese and Spanish to clear out all your questions about technology, digital security and mobile performance.
“This security tool covers up practically everything you’ve been looking for in an
antivirus: constant protection, system scanning and optimizers - all working in
perfect harmony” Tecmundo
- Read your Web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Change/intercept network settings and traffic:
- Allows the app to change network settings and to intercept and inspect all network traffic, for example to change the proxy and port of any APN. Malicious apps may monitor, redirect, or modify network packets without your knowledge.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners' knowledge.
- Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Edit your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
- Receive text messages (SMS):
- Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
- Send SMS messages:
- Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
- Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
- Receive text messages (MMS):
- Allows the app to receive and process MMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
- Receive text messages (WAP):
- Allows the app to receive and process WAP messages. This permission includes the ability to monitor or delete messages sent to you without showing them to you.
- Write call log:
- Allows the app to modify your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. Malicious apps may use this to erase or modify your call log.
- Read call log:
- Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
- Modify phone state:
- Allows the app to control the phone features of the device. An app with this permission can switch networks, turn the phone radio on and off and the like without ever notifying you.
- Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
- Reroute outgoing calls:
- Allows the app to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Force background apps to close:
- Allows the app to control whether activities are always finished as soon as they go to the background. Never needed for normal apps.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Create accounts and set passwords:
- Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Read battery statistics:
- Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use.
- Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
- Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
- Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- 2.8.0 APK (Updated: January 8, 2016)
- 2.8.0 APK (Updated: December 7, 2015)
- 2.6.4 APK (Updated: October 17, 2015)
- 2.5.5 APK (Updated: September 18, 2015)
- 2.5.3 APK (Updated: September 1, 2015)
- 2.5.2 APK (Updated: August 31, 2015)
- 2.4.9 APK (Updated: August 25, 2015)
- 2.4.9 APK (Updated: August 17, 2015)
- 2.2.3 APK (Updated: May 15, 2015)
- 2.1.3 APK (Updated: April 22, 2015)
- 24h available, just for you! Count on a personal assistant to take care of your device
- Stay cool! The new feature cools your phone down and don’t let it heat anymore
- While you protect your phone, we send you new useful information about mobile world.
- Keep in memory only what really matters. It's easy to clean WhatsApp media now!
- Smarter, faster and connected! Our new layout is much more intuitive, modern and easy-to-use.
- The old functions are still here, but now improved.