4.13.0 build 14540
January 24, 2017
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/termsofuse
For privacy statement, please visit http://www.netflix.com/privacy
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception:
- Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Bug fixes
*This feature is not available on all devices.