Music Player-GO Music Player APK
January 9, 2017
The best music player and audio player!
Perfect Support Performance :
- Perfectly support Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, Note 7, S6, S6 edge, HUAWEI Nexus 6P, LG Nexus 5X etc.
- Perfectly support Android 7.0 .
Do you want to get the best acoustic entertainment but also share your favorite songs to your friends and families conveniently? Do you want to get a new try of nice visualiztion and beautiful lights efffect?
Go Music is a LOCAL Music and audio Player with stylish design, light structure and multiformat support, which combines the built-in Equalizers to your musical experience. Its powerful features can fulfill all your LOCAL musical needs.
It owns over 1,000,000 downloads in three months, since 29th Feb, 2016 and gains 30,000 + High Ratings and Feedback!
★Support all the Most Popular Music File Formats★
Supports AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, PCM/WAVE, Opus, including the lossless music.
★Auto-Scan & Importing songs / audios files★
Adds all local songs/ music files just by a clicking from your SD card and phone memory.
Browses and Play your songs and music by playlists, songs, albums , artists , folders.
★Local Music Search★
Searches the LOCAL music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, folders.
★Easy to Play Songs★
Custom Playlists is convenient to choose your downloaded songs and create or edit your playlists handily .
Includes Normal, Classical, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy Metal, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop and Rock . It provide you powerful equalizer and different tones.
Abundant Advanced Functions :
3.Support Notification Status
8. PAD & PHONE Support
10.Color theme select option
★Remarkable Design , Good design music player★
Beautiful interface design & smooth animation.
Share & discuss your ideas:
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/102682835142813529561
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/gomux
Our company : http://www.gomo.com
Hope you can enjoy this music player!!!!
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Control flashlight:
- Allows the app to control the flashlight.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Access all system downloads:
- Allows the app to view and modify all downloads initiated by any app on the system.
- Access download manager.:
- Allows the app to access the download manager and to use it to download files. Malicious apps can use this to disrupt downloads and access private information.
- Advanced download manager functions.:
- Allows the app to access the download manager's advanced functions. Malicious apps can use this to disrupt downloads and access private information.
(NEW)Automatically correction has been created! It can automatically correct the wrong tags.
(NEW)Tag Edit function finally come!
(Optimization) Improve the performance.
(Optimization) Solve the feedback issues.