Z Camera APK
December 29, 2016
Whenever, wherever, snap! Z Camera is freaky fast!
• Real-time Filter – Preview filter effect before taking pictures or shooting videos.
• Amazing Filter – Massive filters available when photographing or photo editing.
• Photo Editor – Beautify your pictures with emoji, doodle, text and more.
• Fastest Capture – Tap! Snap! Z Camera captures it all in 1s.
• Simple Interface – Intuitive interface. One swipe to switch between photo and video.
• HDR – Improve images captured in low-light and backlit scenes.
• Beauty Selfie – One tap to beautify your selfie.
• Private Gallery – Keep your private photo safe.
• Tilt-Shift – Tilt-Shift enables you to control perfect lens blur.
Ads will be shown in certain scenes in our app. For more information, please visit https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices.
Email: [email protected]
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception:
- Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Access download manager.:
- Allows the app to access the download manager and to use it to download files. Malicious apps can use this to disrupt downloads and access private information.
- Download files without notification:
- Allows the app to download files through the download manager without any notification being shown to the user.
- 2.11 APK (Updated: December 23, 2015)
- 2.02 APK (Updated: October 18, 2015)
- 2.01 APK (Updated: September 21, 2015)
- 2.0 APK (Updated: September 17, 2015)
- 1.44 APK (Updated: September 1, 2015)
- 1.43 APK (Updated: August 17, 2015)
- 1.42 APK (Updated: July 30, 2015)
- 1.31 APK (Updated: June 8, 2015)
- 1.22 APK (Updated: May 10, 2015)
- 1.21 APK (Updated: April 20, 2015)
1. Fixed several bugs.