GO Launcher-Theme,Wallpaper APK
February 4, 2016
GO Launcher Z2.0 version is released officially! A new flat interface design with interactive control experience, enhance the performance and efficiency significantly, insert more awesome and useful features to get the users closer, say goodbye to the past and previous apps, provide you a brand new personalized mobile operating experience.
GO Launcher, the common choice of 200 millions users over the world, which is one of the most launcher apps that users liked.
Stylish:GO Launcher provides more than 10000 beautiful mobile themes for the users, professional designer create abundant themes for you every week with a variety of styles, users can enjoy the intelligent services by installing the theme of convenient and customized mobile user interface, enrich your mobile life.
Smart:With an independent developed 3D Engine, GO Launcher provides users with extremely fast and secure operating experience with simple, smooth and awesome animation effects, dedicated to become the world's best partner of users who use Android mobiles in their life and work.
Slim:Through the smart apps management, clean up redundant operating programs, to accelerate your mobile response speed, ensure fast and smooth operation in your mobile and always in the best condition.
Personalize:The unique featured menu of GO Launcher will integrate useful features into the screen, more that 25 screen animation effects, over 15 free App Widget, more than 10000 specially designed theme, convenient and fast operating gestures, your GO Launcher will be in your hand!
APPs management: Hide & Lock APPs to protect phone security;
Store: Theme store & APP center brings you fashion & fun;
Transition Effect: 17 effects available, magic every slide!
Widget: Weather forcast widget, search widget, swithes widget and 2016 calendar widget!
Pretty good, durable and beautiful. Hope to launch more new wallpaper or beautiful pictures after update ——Chai Chuanwang
The rich content of new version has different kind of feeling. Great experience for every update. This theme is really awesome! ——Kenz Tan
Vxkit I very like to use this app for my any fhone,so nice.... ——Vx K79
Contact us: [email protected]
Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service: http://www.goforandroid.com/en/term-of-service.html
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Change/intercept network settings and traffic:
- Allows the app to change network settings and to intercept and inspect all network traffic, for example to change the proxy and port of any APN. Malicious apps may monitor, redirect, or modify network packets without your knowledge.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Add or remove accounts:
- Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Edit your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
- Receive text messages (SMS):
- Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
- Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
- Read call log:
- Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
- Modify phone state:
- Allows the app to control the phone features of the device. An app with this permission can switch networks, turn the phone radio on and off and the like without ever notifying you.
- Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Mock location sources for testing:
- Create mock location sources for testing or install a new location provider. This allows the app to override the location and/or status returned by other location sources such as GPS or location providers.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Set preferred apps:
- Allows the app to modify your preferred apps. Malicious apps may silently change the apps that are run, spoofing your existing apps to collect private data from you.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Set wallpaper:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception:
- Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Control flashlight:
- Allows the app to control the flashlight.
- Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
- Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
- Make app always run:
- Allows the app to make parts of itself persistent in memory. This can limit memory available to other apps slowing down the device.
- Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
- Uninstall shortcuts:
- Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
- Bind to an accessibility service:
- Allows the holder to bind to the top-level interface of an accessibility service. Should never be needed for normal apps.
- 2.011 APK (Updated: January 22, 2016)
- 2.002 APK (Updated: January 14, 2016)
- 2.002 APK (Updated: January 8, 2016)
- 2.002 APK (Updated: December 21, 2015)
- 1.141 APK (Updated: October 30, 2015)
- 1.13 APK (Updated: October 19, 2015)
- 1.12 APK (Updated: October 16, 2015)
- 1.12 APK (Updated: September 24, 2015)
- 1.12 APK (Updated: September 21, 2015)
- 1.12 APK (Updated: September 18, 2015)
- 1.11 APK (Updated: September 2, 2015)
- 1.11 APK (Updated: August 31, 2015)
- 1.11 APK (Updated: August 24, 2015)
Please light up all to help us serve you better!
(Optimization) Quick Charging work more smoothly.
(Optimization) New GO Settings design is on line.
(Optimization) Occupy less storage space.