Varies with device
April 5, 2016
Here's more on what you'll discover:
A full conference agenda detailing themes, speakers, and descriptions
A personalized itinerary to which you can save sessions and share with friends
Rich filters allowing you to quickly find the topics and sessions you're interested in
Accessible maps to help you uncover product experiences and sessions around Fort Mason
Notifications as reminders before the sessions you've saved, and for other special announcements
Event information such as wifi configuration, as well as FAQs and logistical details
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.