The official app for the F8 Facebook Developers Conference.
March 19, 2015
Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
The official app for the two-day F8 2015 conference in San Francisco, CA on March 25 and 26, 2015.
View the conference schedule, favorite the sessions you want to see, explore the venue with conference maps, keep up-to-date with important notifications and more.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.