Free Music For YouTube: Stream APK
December 9, 2016
Stream gives you access to all of YouTube music videos and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience.
Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country!
No need to download your songs anymore, you finally have a free YouTube player that lets you check your newsfeed or answer your messages while watching your favorite videos!
FLOATING POPUP PLAYER
- YouTube music player: watch your videos in full screen or use the floating popup for multitasking
- Customize the size of the floating popup to your needs
- Move the floating popup player wherever you want on the screen
- Search among millions of YouTube music videos for free
- Browse the daily Top Charts songs
- Access 100 music genres: Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
- Discover our radios based on YouTube music videos. Whether you want to sleep, party, concentrate or do some workout, there is a radio for you
- Start a radio from any video for hours of free music, no need to download your tracks anymore
- Access in a click a tab dedicated to your music wtih videos you've recently watched and liked
- Set up to 3 widgets to access directly from your home screen :
- the Top Charts songs list
- the recently watched videos
- your favorites videos
PLAYLISTS & CURRENT QUEUE
- Create your own playlists
- Easily re-order your playlists with a simple drag and drop
- Share your playlists and the music you love with your friends
- Directly import the playlists of your YouTube account on Stream
- Add songs and manage your current queue easily
- Customize your Stream experience with Themes: dark or light (free), gold, blue neon, or emojis world (in-app purchases)
- Schedule your music stop with the Sleep Timer feature: 5 min before bedtime? 10 min music break? Just choose, Stream will automatically stop when needed :)
- Battery Saver: automatically reduces the brightness to save your battery
Stream is a third party app. All the content is provided by YouTube services. Therefore Stream does not have direct control over the content displayed.
Please use the following link to report any content that may infringe copyrights:
Stream is not a music downloader.
An internet connection is required (wifi or cellular data)
You will be asked to authorize two accesses within the app:
- one to allow Stream to modify the brightness of your device (for the Battery Saver)
- one to enable the floating popup player
Join our Google Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112124341645370249791
If you are experiencing any issues or have comments and suggestions please contact us at [email protected], we will do our best to help you!
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Celebrate the spirit of Christmas with a brand new theme =)
Reminder - previous update:
- This update contains a new "sleep timer" and corrects some minor but annoying bugs
- Enjoy the top variations day by day in the Top Charts!
- You can now import your Liked videos from YouTube
- New setting for removing the action bar on the pop-up player.
Hey! We read all of your mails! Keep sending us your suggestions at [email protected] ♥