Live.me™– Live Video Streaming APK
January 16, 2017
Broadcast yourself and meet new people with similar interests worldwide. Meet friends and get followers while sharing your moments, lifestyle and attitude. Stream live video and get gifts and money rewards from your biggest fans!
Live Broadcasting from Stars!
Live.me official routinely invites superstars, top YouTubers, musical.ly talents to broadcast live, on air! Don’t forget to join in on the voting to tell us who you want to see the most!
Live Streaming + Chat
✪ Stream whenever and wherever you want to with one touch.
✪ Live chat lets you comment and talk during the stream live. You can send thrilling flying comments now!
✪ Send hearts to encourage your favorite broadcast and show you care.
Get Followers + Meet Friends
✪ Live stream can be shared with friends from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and more.
✪ Meet new people with the same interests, hobbies and personalities.
✪ Add followers and share all your spontaneous moments.
Gifts + Money Rewards
✪ Send gifts like Teddy bears and magic wands to grab a broadcaster’s attention.
✪ Gifts turn into diamonds and can be redeemed for real money!
Stickers + Fashion
✪ Funny stickers stay on your face while broadcasting.
✪ Live filters and makeup effects to liven up any stream. (Face technology by SenseTime.)
Explore + Follow
✪ Live feed searchable by #hashtags to find the types of videos you’re interested in.
✪ Get real time notifications when your favorite stars go live by following them. Don’t miss the moment!
Live Trends + Activities
✪ Live stream broadcasts on the hottest topics, such as #Summer, #AMA, #TGIF, #Q&A, #emojichallenge
✪ Take part in fascinating games and activities - You could win free VidCon tickets!
✪ Meet new people and create memorable and funny moments now!
More innovative & exciting features coming soon…
Live.me is the #1 social streaming app! Broadcast your live stream, start a chat and discover the magic of Live.me!
Follow us to get the latest news, updates and events:
Live.me fans: let us hear your voice. We’re open to feedback & suggestions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Change system display settings:
- Allows the app to change the current configuration, such as the locale or overall font size.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Control flashlight:
- Allows the app to control the flashlight.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
2.More great optimization.