Clean Master (Boost & AppLock) APK
January 24, 2016
Have you ever encounter the following problems?
Your device has become laggy and freezes all the time
You don't have enough space to take more pictures or install apps
Your battery has started draining quicker than ever
Your device overheats and needs to cool down
You want to lock your photos, gallery and messages from prying eyes and nosy friends
AppLock can lock Facebook, SMS, Contacts, Gallery, or any other apps you choose. With AppLock, only you can see the photos you protect. Guarding your privacy is easier than ever!
► Battery Saver
Battery Saver help to analyze battery status and hiberate running apps to save power. With Battery Saver, you can stop apps that waste lots of power and extend your battery life in 1 tap.
iSwipe gives you quick access to other apps and tools without having to go back to your homescreen.
► JUNK FILE CLEANING
The junk-creating behavior of millions of apps has been analyzed so that Clean Master can efficiently hone in on its targets (cache and residual files) with perfect accuracy. Delete cache and residual files to reclaim storage, boost speed and improve the performance of your device and SD card.
► MEMORY BOOST
Boost your games and apps, free up memory (RAM), speed up your device and save more battery. Our 1 Tap Boost and Game Boost features make it easy to optimize directly from your homescreen.
► CPU COOLER
Cool off your device by finding and stopping the apps that are causing it to overheat and make your battery last longer!
Ranked #1 by AV-TEST for the seventh time! A professional quality antivirus service scans devices in just 8 seconds, 500% faster than other paid antivirus apps. Scan the system, pre-installed and user-installed apps to keep your device safe from viruses, trojans, vulnerabilities, adware and spyware. Keep your privacy safe by scrubbing personal info from your device.
► APP MANAGER
Uninstall unwanted apps or bloatware and back up important ones. Some rooted devices will be able to move apps to the SD card as well as uninstall pre-installed and system apps. Our own Picks section lets you find useful apps that match your interests.
► Game Booster
Automatically improve your game speeds by 30%+ when launching games.
► Autostart Manager
Prevent apps from autostarting to speed up your device. (Root needed for this feature)
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Malay
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/106742377658392172082
Help fight against deceptive ads
Cheetah Mobile (formerly KS Mobile) is committed to fighting against misleading downloads. You can find our full official policy on this matter here: http://www.cmcm.com/about/promotion-policy.html
- Read your Web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Write web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to modify the Browser's history or bookmarks stored on your device. This may allow the app to erase or modify Browser data. Note: this permission may note be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Read battery statistics:
- Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Set an alarm:
- Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Uninstall shortcuts:
- Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Write Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to change the settings and shortcuts in Home.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
- Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
- 5.11.5 APK (Updated: January 18, 2016)
- 5.11.5 APK (Updated: January 13, 2016)
- 5.11.5 APK (Updated: December 6, 2015)
- 5.10.9 APK (Updated: October 19, 2015)
- 5.10.8 APK (Updated: September 25, 2015)
- 5.10.8 APK (Updated: September 18, 2015)
- 5.10.8 APK (Updated: September 16, 2015)
- 5.10.7 APK (Updated: September 11, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: September 7, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: September 6, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: September 5, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: September 4, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: September 2, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: September 1, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: August 27, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: August 24, 2015)
- 5.10.6 APK (Updated: August 22, 2015)
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Reduced the total app size