Clean My Android APK
December 24, 2016
Your android has become laggy and freezes?
Your battery has started draining quicker than ever?
Your phone overheats and needs to cool down?
Clean My Android is the speed booster you need! Change your device's speed from
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Bind to an accessibility service:
- Allows the holder to bind to the top-level interface of an accessibility service. Should never be needed for normal apps.
2. Reduce memory usage for less battery draining.
3. GUI improvements.
4. Bug fixes.