Hike Messenger APK
Varies with device
January 24, 2017
★ STORIES: Express yourself using Hike’s all new Camera and share your moments freely with your friends. A Story lasts for 48 hours, after that poof! It disappears. You can finally share everything with your friends on Hike ????
★ ALL NEW CAMERA: We’ve built a Camera right into hike making it super easy to snap and share!
★ NEW PHOTO EDITING: Add a little flavour to your photos by adding Stickers, Text, Emojis and much more!
★ LIVE FILTERS: Tap on your face when the Camera is active in Selfie mode to see the magic happen. We’re super excited about this one and we think you’re going to love it!
★ 5000+ FREE STICKERS: Why say you’re angry when you can show it? When words can’t express it, say it with stickers! Share thousands of awesome, hilarious & fun stickers with your friends! With the largest collection of Indian regional stickers in over 30 regional languages, say more with stickers in your language!
★ HIDDEN MODE: An awesome feature which allows you to hide all your private chats from the world and access them only with a password! Your private conversations are now protected & secure from anyone who takes your phone.
★ HIKE DIRECT: Chat & share files WITHOUT INTERNET and ZERO data charges in classrooms, while travelling, pretty much anywhere within 100 meters of a friend! Just open a chat, go to the 3 Dot menu & tap Hike Direct to see the magic!
★ SHARE DOCUMENTS & FILES: Why email when you can send practically anything and everything on hike! Send unlimited amounts of all kinds of non media files and documents of any format like PDF, ZIP, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, APKs, MP3s and much more!
★HIKE VIDEO CALLS - Enjoy free one-to-one video calling with just a tap of a button! You can also look at who's calling you before you answer! Now start talking and never miss a moment!
★ GROUP CHATS: Create groups with up to 1000 member so you can easily stay in touch with those who matter most!
★ CHAT THEMES: What’s a romantic date without a candle-light dinner? Boring! Some things are best said in the right setting. So how’s this for ambience? With the exclusive 2-way chat themes, set the mood to pour your heart out.
★ FREE GROUP CALLS: Conference voice calls with up to 100 people at once!
★ PRIVACY: Not everyone needs to know when you’re online. Avoid the sneaky stalkers and nosy acquaintances not just in life, but on hike too. Get complete control on your last seen and profile picture, so that you choose who knows how much. Switch to hike and take charge of your privacy!
★ HIKE OFFLINE: Unable to message friends because they’ve turned off their data? Don't worry! Hike does the hard-work to figure out if your friends are offline and then sends them your messages as an SMS, at no cost to you! When they reply, you get the message in hike!
★ NEWS ON HIKE: Best bite sized news personalised just for you at your fingertips! Swipe through all the latest news in a stunning beautiful reader!
★ SEND UNCOMPRESSED IMAGES: Choose to send high quality images in original resolution.
★ FREE HIKE2SMS TO INDIA: We've also built in FREE hike to non-hike SMS. So if your friends aren't on hike you can still message them. And better yet, for free! Free SMS can only be sent to India.
★ BIGGER ATTACHMENTS: Now you can share large files and videos of 100 MB at a time!
★ FAST, SIMPLE, PERSONAL, FREE: hike is super fast. With sent, delivered, read and typing notifications, it feels like you're having a chat with someone in person. The app uses your 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi (when available) to message with friends and family.
★ MOVE TO SD CARD: hike can be stored on the SD Card!
*** For any PIN Issues: Please contact [email protected] for any PIN related queries
We’d love to hear from you about hike! If you have any feedback, questions concerns, leave us a review on Google Play Store or email us at:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read your Web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Add or remove accounts:
- Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
- Read your own contact card:
- Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
- Modify your own contact card:
- Allows the app to change or add to personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
- Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
- Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners' knowledge.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
- Receive text messages (SMS):
- Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
- Send SMS messages:
- Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
- Edit your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
- Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
- Reroute outgoing calls:
- Allows the app to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Read call log:
- Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
- Write call log:
- Allows the app to modify your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. Malicious apps may use this to erase or modify your call log.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Body sensors (like heart rate monitors):
- Allows the app to access data from sensors you use to measure whatâs happening inside your body, such as heart rate.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Act as the AccountManagerService:
- Allows the app to make calls to AccountAuthenticators.
- Create accounts and set passwords:
- Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
- Read battery statistics:
- Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception:
- Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Control flashlight:
- Allows the app to control the flashlight.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Control Near Field Communication:
- Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
- Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Set wallpaper:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- 22.214.171.124 APK (Updated: October 30, 2015)
- 126.96.36.199 APK (Updated: October 13, 2015)
- 188.8.131.52 APK (Updated: October 4, 2015)
- 184.108.40.206 APK (Updated: September 26, 2015)
- 4.0.1 APK (Updated: September 9, 2015)
- 4.0.1 APK (Updated: September 8, 2015)
- 4.0.1 APK (Updated: September 7, 2015)
- 220.127.116.11 APK (Updated: August 25, 2015)
- 18.104.22.168 APK (Updated: August 16, 2015)
- 22.214.171.124 APK (Updated: August 14, 2015)
- 126.96.36.199 APK (Updated: August 1, 2015)
★ TEXT STORIES: Share status updates using text and stickers