Clean Android APK
December 25, 2016
It's a light app booster, battery optimizer and apps manager for your device.
Clean Android is right here do deal with all issues which slow down your android device performance! Helps you to clear all junk files, force stop apps running in background. Backup, delete and install all apps you want with Apps Manager.
✔ Junk Clean
You don't have enough space to install games or take photos?
With this feature, you can quickly analyzes storage space on your Android device and identifies all unnecessary data,delete cache and residual files to reclaim storage, boost speed and improve the performance of your device.
✔ Phone Boost
Your device has become laggy?
You can easily kill unnecessary processes and speed your device with this feature,.
✔ APP Lock
App Lock can lock Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, SMS, Contacts, Gallery, or any other apps you choose. With App Lock, only you can see the photos you protect. Protect your privacy is easier than ever.
✔ CPU Cooler
Your device overheats and needs to cool down?
You can easily Find and Stop the apps that are causing it to overheat and make your battery last longer with Clean Android, !
✔ Apps Manager
Uninstall unwanted apps and back up important ones. With this feature, you can easily find useful apps that match your interests.
✔ Monitor your System
Check the usage of your CPU, keep track of your RAM and internal storage space and check out your battery levels and temperature
If you have any advice,please feel free to contact us with [email protected]
Clean Android is 100% FREE GREEN. This 3MB tiny apps will make your happy use your device!
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
- Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Bind to an accessibility service:
- Allows the holder to bind to the top-level interface of an accessibility service. Should never be needed for normal apps.
- Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
2. Optimized performance to improve app startup speed by 36%.
3. Animations details improved.
4. Bugs fixed.