December 25, 2016
1.See What’s hot
2.Browse and search all 70,000 products
3.View Flash Deals
4.Full shopping cart access
5.Check order status
6.Add products to your wish list
7.Read customer reviews on products
8.Access the product discussions
9.Pay for your purchases with PayPal.
10.Full access to your Banggood account
11.Contact our support team
Browse all our categories:
1.Hobbies & outdoor
6.Jewelry & watch
Discover shopping with fun, best bang for your buck at Banggood.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- 3.2.2 APK (Updated: December 21, 2015)
- 3.2.2 APK (Updated: December 11, 2015)
- 3.1.6 APK (Updated: September 4, 2015)
- 3.1.5 APK (Updated: July 5, 2015)
- 3.1.4 APK (Updated: June 19, 2015)
- 3.1.3 APK (Updated: June 9, 2015)
- 3.1.2 APK (Updated: May 20, 2015)
- 3.1.1 APK (Updated: May 6, 2015)
- 3.1.0 APK (Updated: April 8, 2015)
1. Multilingual -> Japanese.
2. Push optimization.
3. Currency - IDR, UAH.
4. Verify the mailbox.
5. Fix other known bugs.