Alibaba.com B2B Trade App APK
Varies with device
February 3, 2016
With the Alibaba.com app, you can shop for millions of products, find worldwide suppliers and buy whatever you need on the move! The app makes it super easy to attend to business enquiries, communicate and chat with suppliers. In addition, we offer plenty of secure trade services (e.g. Trade Assurance) to ensure a safe online purchasing experience! Currently, we support international payment methods like credit card and bank/wire transfer, making it extremely convenient to purchase on Alibaba.com!
• Easily search for millions of products & suppliers
• Personalized recommendations based on your preferences
• Submit Buying Requests via text, images, videos or voice recordings
• Save your favorite products and suppliers
• Communicate with suppliers on the move:
Exchange business cards easily over chat function
• View your recent activities
• Offer payment protection services with Trade Assurance
• Select various logistics methods & check estimated shipping costs
• Language support: Now available in English & Spanish
• New sharing function: Share products and suppliers by email, messaging, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and more
Be the first to discover our bestsellers, hot sales and bargains! Our push notifications and live updates make sure you’d never miss a deal!
Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, wholesaler, exporter, manufacturer, shop owner or consumer from any industry, Alibaba.com is the perfect place for you to buy, sell, trade in bulk and venture into a world of online B2B global business.
On Alibaba.com, you will find quality products at low prices! Shop from thousands of product category: from clothing & fashion apparel, shoes & accessories, consumer electronics, toys, home & garden, lights & lighting, car & motor accessories, machines & spare parts, etc. Be it buying for yourself, for re-selling, for customers, or as gifts, you’d be spoiled for choices!
Alibaba.com is the world’s largest B2B global trade website with customers from over 217 countries. Huge volume transactions, import and export activities take place on our website everyday. If you’re looking for products that are specially produced and made in China, look no further, or platform connects you to suppliers with factories based across China. Alibaba.com is the gateway to China, Asia and the rest of the world.
If you enjoy using Alibaba.com App, or it makes your business easier, please take a moment to leave a nice review or rating in Google Play.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
- Reroute outgoing calls:
- Allows the app to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Read call log:
- Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Control flashlight:
- Allows the app to control the flashlight.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Change system display settings:
- Allows the app to change the current configuration, such as the locale or overall font size.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
- Varies with device APK (Updated: December 10, 2015)
- Varies with device APK (Updated: November 23, 2015)
- Varies with device APK (Updated: October 20, 2015)
- 4.1.0 APK (Updated: September 10, 2015)
- 3.3.4 APK (Updated: April 22, 2015)
- 3.3.3 APK (Updated: April 13, 2015)
- 3.3.2 APK (Updated: April 10, 2015)
2. App now available in Russian!
3. Recommendations & promotions are tailored to fit your buying needs!
4. Signing in & registering on our app is easier & faster now!