Letgo: Buy & Sell Used Stuff APK
December 16, 2016
Easily make money selling what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on what you do. Electronics, games, clothes, cars, furniture, décor and much more. Featured by TechCrunch, Wired, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Apartment Therapy and others. Named one of the “Best Apps of 2016” by Google.
letgo’s not just a different way to buy and sell locally, it’s the amazingly simple way. Tens of millions of buyers and sellers have already downloaded letgo. Here’s why:
• FAST AND CUTTING-EDGE: Post an item for sale in just a few seconds. letgo’s the only app of its kind with cutting-edge image recognition and artificial intelligence to auto-title and categorize your second hand items so you don’t have to.
• EASY, SLEEK AND INTUITIVE: letgo shows you great deals nearby on a huge variety of items. Browse your area or search for something specific. Chat instantly with local buyers and sellers right in the app.
• FUN: Only letgo lets you instantly create and share hilarious, custom, Hollywood-style ads for your items with the letgo Commercializer. That leather jacket you never wear anymore and the bike you haven’t ridden in years deserve their own eye-catching ads.
• BIG AND GETTING BIGGER: Forget going to a garage sale or using old-school classified ads and clunky websites. Join the tens of millions already using letgo’s free app worldwide to offer up and buy hundreds of thousands of items every day.
It’s time to snap, post, chat and sell. It’s time to letgo.
Want to give us feedback about "let go"? Need help? Feel free to contact us at [email protected]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
This app uses the original sound "Level Up 01" of the user "rhodesmas" onfreesound.org (https://freesound.org/people/rhodesmas/sounds/320655/)with a Creative Commons license under the Attribution 3.0 Unported terms (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Create accounts and set passwords:
- Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- 1.4.1 APK (Updated: January 12, 2016)
- 1.3.17 APK (Updated: October 27, 2015)
- 1.3.6 APK (Updated: October 19, 2015)
- 1.3.5 APK (Updated: October 14, 2015)
- 1.2.20 APK (Updated: September 29, 2015)
- 1.2.19 APK (Updated: September 18, 2015)
- 1.2.16 APK (Updated: September 4, 2015)
- 1.2.15 APK (Updated: August 31, 2015)
- 1.2.14 APK (Updated: August 28, 2015)
- 1.2.12 APK (Updated: August 13, 2015)
- 1.2.11 APK (Updated: August 4, 2015)
- 1.2.10 APK (Updated: July 24, 2015)
- 1.2.2 APK (Updated: May 24, 2015)
- 1.1.33 APK (Updated: May 1, 2015)
- 1.1.32 APK (Updated: April 25, 2015)
- We've also fixed a few bugs to make buying & selling even easier. Enjoy!
Make sure to give it a try, and keep the feedback coming, we love hearing from you!
Love it? Review and rate us! Contact [email protected] if you have any suggestions or need help