Vr About APK
VR brain through the browser - tailor-play virtual reality online experience
August 13, 2016
Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
Brain through the introduction of full-vr mode browser - vr at - vr VR to a tailored web browser - a cabin in the super sci-fi Surf vr world within wanton browser - one can see five tabs at the same time, meet the browser multi-channel experience - a truly covered all the resources of the web browser vr is "vr look", a convenient entrance vr experience, something you never thought private surfing experience, do not want to go in a world out of vr vr player so much resource update speed priority, only about vr make use of all resources on the big screen experience numerous network world, as vr what? Main Function Description 1, multi-task management: can browse multiple Web content, tab switching and display perfect fit Asian perspective. 2, custom screen distance: the freedom to choose a better browsing perspective 3, sci-fi style virtual scene: allowing users to have a more immersive experience, creating a new world vr browsing experience 4 , staring mode and headphone volume keys diverse operations 5, online mass 2d / panoramic video viewing, multi-mode switch
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Control Near Field Communication:
- Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.